Saturday, September 25, 2010

love that lasts

UNCONQUERABLE LOVE GROWS FROM UNREASONABLE LOVE. Unreasonable love comes from the Source, God. It is the kind for grows everytime we overcome fear, resentment, making others wrong and withholding our love for any reason. The gifts include a sense of freedom and joy and a peace that passes all understanding.
1. Is there somewhere I’ve been withholding my love? Give it
2. Is there something I have left unsaid, that if I said it I would be freed up in my capacity to love? Say it
3. Is there a promise I’ve made to myself that I have not kept? Do it
4. Has someone broken a promise to me or not given me what I want and I am holding them hostage in my heart? Unlock it.
5. If I loved myself and the divine in me in an unreasonable way, how would I be? Be it.
WHAT IS NATUREAL IS FOR HUMAN BEINGS TO CONTRIBUTE TO ONE ANOTHER AND TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM.
1. Get UNREASONABLE: Go out and love yourself & others this week

No comments: