Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Greatness

It has been said that true greatness is a result. Greatness comes from dreaming worthy and beautiful dreams and then doing what it takes to make them come true. God has planted a beautiful dream in each heart--a dream that will sculpt the greatnes in the dreamer. The soul deeply knows its true destiny and calling. It knows where it must go to fulfill its destiny. It is an inner journey first and foremost. The challenges along the way are such as are common to all mankind. With all, it is a path with heart. We have been given all we need to make our dreams come true by the One who planted the dream in the first place.

Giver of dreams, shine Your Light on my path today. Let me see clearly where You would have me go. Let me act courageously and wisely as I move forward into the joy of fulfillment.
Amen.

No comments: